Network of Women Ministers [NWM]
Acts 2:17NIV, “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”
Mission: Mobilizing women to fulfill their ministerial call.
Belief Statement: The image of God is best reflected and the church of Jesus Christ is healthiest when both men and women are empowered to fulfill their calling at every level of ministerial leadership.
9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality. Romans 12 ESV
• Honor. Devoting ourselves to one another, we will respect and serve ministry colleagues in humility valuing them above ourselves.
• Authenticity. Sharing our ministry stories, we will speak words of truth and model grace.
• Forgiveness. Releasing real and perceived ministry offenses, we will rely on God’s redeeming love.
• Hope. Engaging in the mission and living by our values, we will step into our best days as women ministers.
Points of Engagement:
• Advocate. Cultivating a diverse culture that identifies gifts and opens doors to position women in ministry.
• Collaborate. Creating opportunities for women through connecting, coaching, and mentoring.
• Train. Equipping women in ministerial and leadership competencies